Saturday, April 13, 2024

[untitled]

 april 2024

the spring started with a blizzard
heavy snowfall
...
some weeks have blurred by
maybe a month, or so
I can't remember anymore
I've been locked away again
stuck inside the prisoncell
of my head
thoughts
anxiety and depression
words to other poems
fill my mind
I've missed far too many opportunities
to write
laying late nights in bed
with headphones on
Daniel Johnston or Waylon Jennings
missing late nights - the middle of the night
alone
writing
yet I don't care
about the weed,
wine or whiskey anymore
-
oh to be creative again.
to create.

once again I'm finding it to be
a severe struggle to be happy.
feeling like
I don't want this life anymore.




1 comment:

  1. Originally penned in the Spring 2024, in Skövde Sweden. From journal book number Eight.

    ReplyDelete